Vacancy: Junior Editor for Content Marketing Agency
Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits.
As a full service digital and content marketing agency, LeadGeneratorsDigital has been at the forefront of the digital revolution in the travel industry for the past 15 years and boasts some of the largest national brands and niche tour operators as their clients.
About the Role
Reporting directly to Head of Content Marketing you will initially spend your time on our in-house training programme: writing articles, blog posts, social media content, sales copy for the web, newsletters and e-shots for our Clients. This will give you the basic grounding in corporate writing that will empower you to ultimately fulfil an editorial role at our agency.
Once you have mastered producing commissioned content that reflects the needs of our clients, you will be expected to edit articles, blog posts, social media content, web copy, newsletters and e-shots that we commission from our pool of freelance writers.
This role will include briefing and training freelance writers on specific copy projects and assisting in the Operations management of client content programmes. You may be asked to be involved in developing and implementing content concepts and strategies that we pitch to our Clients as well as liaising with Clients to deliver successful content for their business.
Benefits for You
• You will develop your skills in editing articles for relevancy to the brief and sensitivity to the client’s needs, as well as in accurate copyediting for spelling, grammar and syntactical errors.
• There is massive scope for developing your role in this exciting and rapidly expanding company.
• Salary increases and bonuses offered regularly as you reach and exceed your targets.
• Opportunities for training and gaining new industry-related qualifications.
• Generous holiday allowance and full pension.
• A social and caring work environment – we are a family based business and our team grows with us.
The ideal candidate will have a Humanities degree and a standard of written English that is both flawless and elegant.
You must have a rigorous approach to grammatical and syntactical accuracy in your own and others’ written work.
You must be able to coherently and logically structure a written piece to articulate clearly the brief that you have been given.
You should be able to critique work and to make suggestions for improving the texts that you encounter.
Interested in applying for this role?
If you know that you are the right person for this position, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send an inspiring letter to email@example.com outlining why you think you are suitable for this role and what you think you can bring to the table.
Please include samples of any written work or anything else that demonstrates that you have the skills listed above.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a series of timed writing and editing tasks as part of the assessment.